Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's hear it for


For the past 5 years, I've pined over / dreamed of / talked about moving to the city of big lights and big dreams...NYC.

Every time I am there, my heart beats faster and I get butterflies in my tummy - kinda how I feel when I'm dating a new boy (um, not that this has happened as of late).

So I'm determined to make the move. I'm applying to loads of jobs, reaching out to all my friends and applying to GRAD SCHOOL - Fordham & NYU (got accepted to NYU SCPS Certficate program).
My deadline to make the move is May 31....my lease is up and I simply CAN NOT LIVE HERE ANOTHER YEAR. Don't get me wrong - CLE is my hometown that I shall rep to death. However, this is a dream and for the first time in my life, I'm following MY dream.

Seeing this is my 3rd attempt at blogging (ok I have the attention span of an f* knat dude, I know) perhaps it can be an outlet and gain / provided seriously needed support to others in blog-land making transitions in their life.

Hey, you only live once....right?

So let's here is for NEW YORK

No comments: