Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I mean....seriously?

I hate professional sports when sh*t like this comes out. Like...for real? It will take me 387 years to make as much as C.C. makes in a year. WTF?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/salary/index?athleteId=3708887&salary=59000

Right here C.C.
angry little girl Pictures, Images and Photos

On another note, I am happy to say my new gym membership to Urban Active is officially being broken in today! Hooray for losing weight!


I was in the PD on Monday and I was EMBARASSED at what a chubbie I have become! No more diets, no more excuses. It's time to drop this sh*t. Let's get it started.

At least I have my new iPod touch to jam out to while sweating heavily.
(I swear to God I don't have Macy Gray on my iPod)
ipod touch Pictures, Images and Photos

Supa sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.