Tuesday, April 8, 2008

OMG....1st post ever

Recently, I find myself reading blogs all day, like perez, defamer, hollywoodrag, fabsugar, superficial, beautyaddict, couturecandy, etc.

So I thought....hmmm, what if I start a blog? It can be about....umm....whatever? HELLZ YEAH! How a priori when considering my often-wandering sense of focus (or lack thereof).

So today, my blogging journey begins.

I plan to get better at this. I'm sure there's some "Blogging For Dummies" out there but I'd rather figure it out as I go.

My interests are piqued when topics involve
food
Cleveland - it's coolness and sometimes not-so-coolness
fashion
beauty products
anything that contains bathroom humor, which makes me giggle uncontrolably.

So, anything involving the above shall be discussed here. Plus whatever else tickles my fancy.

Holler schmoller.

No comments: